Guide to making your National Signing Day announcement

The Early Signing Period has become the biggest day on the football recruiting calendar, replacing February’s National Signing Day. On Wednesday, a majority of big-time prospects will sign with their future program and Rivals.com will have extensive coverage of all the twists and turns. Hat ceremonies, commitment videos and plenty of televised announcements are to be expected on this momentous day.

Rivals.com has released a guide to help football enthusiasts keep track of announcements from the nation’s top prospects. The announcement times are all in Eastern Time.

On Tuesday, December 19th, the first announcement is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. The player features as finalists; Syracuse, Florida State, and Colorado. The FutureCast accurately predicted a 71% likelihood for Syracuse, 14% for Texas, and 14% for Ole Miss. Rivals.com readers have access to a related article called “NSD Preview: Flip watch, predictions for the ACC.”

The schedule for Wednesday, December 20th is as follows:

– 9 a.m.: Maryland (verbally committed) and Nebraska
– 10 a.m.: Miami (67% Nebraska, 33% Miami) and Nebraska
– 11 a.m.: Clemson
– 1 p.m.: Texas (verbally committed) and Alabama
– 1:15 p.m.: Florida State (verbally committed) and Miami
– 2 p.m.: Purdue and Texas Tech
– 3:15 p.m.: Duke (verbally committed) and Clemson
– 4 p.m.: Texas A&M, NC State, and Georgia Tech (50% Michigan State, 33% Texas A&M, 17% South Carolina)
– 7:30 p.m.: Texas A&M (verbally committed) and Texas
– 10 p.m.: BYU and Utah

On Thursday, December 21st, there are no scheduled announcements, but things pick back up on Friday, December 22nd. The schedule for that day is to be determined, but it will feature Texas A&M, LSU, and Auburn. The FutureCast predicts a 67% chance for Auburn and 33% for Texas A&M. Rivals.com readers have the privilege of reading a related article titled “NSD Preview: Flip watch, predictions for the SEC.”

In addition to the live announcements, Rivals.com reported that a 4-star 2024 DE, Carlon Jones, has committed to USC. Entitled “Four-star 2024 DE Carlon Jones commits to USC,” the article is to be found on TROJANSPORTS.COM.

The Early Signing Period has clearly taken over as the most crucial event in football recruiting and Rivals.com is at the forefront of coverage, ensuring that fans have access to all the important information regarding their favorite players and schools.